Advertisement

Latest News

Pin It

Widgets

Diego Maradona's Brother Hugo Targets Napoli Job

By Delords - Monday, September 10, 2012

Hugo Maradona, brother of football great and former Napoli star Diego, is said to be targeting a top post in Serie A and has admitted he would relish the opportunity at managing at the club where his brother made a name for himself.


In an interview with Naples radio station CRC, the Argentinian revealed his desire to work in Italy's top flight now that he has moved back to his wife's hometown. The former midfielder discussed his recent move to Campania and what his career plans are now that he lives on Italy's Mediterranean coast.

“My wife is Neapolitan and we came back to the city three months ago,” the South American said. “I’ve come to this city to stay. "I want to learn about Italian football and take all of the steps necessary to then work in the Italian top flight. I’m in no rush as I want to learn the ropes. Could I one day boss Napoli? Anything can happen.

"I like Napoli, they are playing well even if it is too soon to predict the outcome of Serie A. I go to the stadium to watch a game at every possible opportunity.”

Hugo's brother Diego remains a highly respected and popular figure amongst Azzurri fans helping them to win their first Serie A title in 1987 and then in 1990.

Do you want More Free News Updates..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Follow our blog on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook. Stay updated via RSS

0 comments for "Diego Maradona's Brother Hugo Targets Napoli Job"

Leave a Reply

Advertisement