Advertisement

Latest News

Pin It

Widgets

Falcao: I am fully fit & need to play for Manchester United

By Delords - Monday, January 19, 2015


Manchester United striker Radamel Falcao insists he has no injury concerns and wants to secure a regular role under Louis van Gaal.

After failing to make the Dutchman’s matchday squad for United’s 1-0 defeat at home to Southampton on January 11, the Colombia international was recalled to the starting side in Saturday’s 2-0 win over QPR, although he failed find the net.

After the match at Loftus Road, Van Gaal admitted Falcao will be judged on the number of goals he scores but the on-loan Monaco forward is confident he can improve his current record of three goals in 14 appearances.

“It was 90 very important minutes for me. I need to play and I am very happy that I did. Obviously, I really hope to score soon, but the opportunities will come, I am sure of that,” Falcao told reporters.

“I am fine. I feel really good. I am playing without any sort of fitness problems.

“I am very happy with the win. It was a very difficult game but we managed the match well and got the three points.

“We were very close to scoring more and I could have had two goals. Sadly, the goalkeeper did very well and the other chances were not that clear.”

Do you want More Free News Updates..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Follow our blog on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook. Stay updated via RSS

0 comments for "Falcao: I am fully fit & need to play for Manchester United"

Leave a Reply

Advertisement