Advertisement

Latest News

Pin It

Widgets

Ibrahimovic: I feel a part of PSG already

By Delords - Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Ibrahimovic praises new team-mates: I feel a part of Paris Saint-Germain already. The Sweden international only trained with the Ligue 1 outfit for the first time on Tuesday but likes the group and is now just focusing his efforts on regaining his match fitness. He was given a warm welcome by his new team-mates.



The Sweden international, who completed his move from AC Milan last week, only began pre-season training on Tuesday but is set to play some part in Saturday's friendly with DC United.

Ibrahimovic, who netted twice for his country at Euro 2012, explained that he has had little difficulty in settling in but is not yet sure if he is ready for some game time.

"It's still the pre-season, and I must regain my fitness. But I feel good, though I travelled today, so I'm a little tired. "But I have been waiting for this day since signing to have my first session and meet my team-mates. "I'm happy because this is a very nice group. I've been here less than a day and I feel I am already on the team because of them."

It has been claimed that Ibrahimovic wants Nene's No.10 shirt at PSG, but the 30-year-old is remaining coy on the issue. "It is not yet decided," the striker explained. "This club is making its decision, but there are many free numbers.  It really depends on the club.





Do you want More Free News Updates..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Follow our blog on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook. Stay updated via RSS

0 comments for "Ibrahimovic: I feel a part of PSG already"

Leave a Reply

Advertisement